Become A Guest Blogger
Guest Blogger Agreement
Southside Center of Hope welcomes posts related to recovery of any variety, including addiction, and women’s empowerment. We welcome a broad range of topics, and will be happy to read all pitches. If you would like to blog with us, please fill out this form so that we can get in touch.
By submitting an article for consideration you consent to exclusive publication by Southside Center of Hope and consent to the following simple rules.
All Guest Posts must comply with the following criteria:
- Guest Posts must be original works that have not been previously published on any website, forum, chat or social media site. Once the post has been submitted to Southside Center of Hope, you may not publish it anywhere else online, in part or in whole, including your own website.
- Content must be your own work. Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted. When quoting others, please cite the source.
- You may promote your Guest Post on your own website, Twitter, Facebook, or other social media forums via a link to the article on the Southside Center of Hope website.
- Guest Posts shall not include any affiliate links.
- The Guest Post writer shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post.
- Southside Center of Hope will promote the Guest Post on a variety of social media networks but does not guarantee any particular site or reach.
- Southside Center of Hope does not permit links to the writer’s website within the post unless it is directly related and relevant to the topic. If deemed relevant, a maximum of one (1) link to the writer’s website will be allowed within the post.
- Links to third-party sites must be relevant to the topic.
- Guest Posts shall include images/video under the following circumstances:
- Southside Center of Hope will review all images/videos and necessary permissions for use of said images on the blog. Any and all images/videos submitted for use by the Guest post writer are subject to inclusion at the sole discretion of Southside Center of Hope.
- All Guest Posts will be reviewed and approved by Southside Center of Hope prior to posting.
- Southside Center of Hope reserves the right to edit posts where necessary to ensure the post is consistent with the values of Southside Center of Hope.
- Southside Center of Hope reserves the right to refuse publication or remove the Guest Post without prior notice to the guest writer.
- By providing a Guest Post to Southside Center of Hope, you agree you are not becoming part of the agency nor shall you hold yourself as a member of the agency.
- Guest Post writer must submit a short bio (50 words or less) if one is to be included.
By submitting this form, you agree that you have read this Guest Blogger Agreement and agree to be bound by it.